What personal information do we collect from our visitors?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience. While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable Information may include but is not limited to your email address.
Why do we collect information?
We collect this information to provide the service, identify and communicate with you, respond to your requests/inquiries, and improve our service.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
• Improve our website to serve you better.
• Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards and only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers or any banking information. And we do use an SSL certificate!
Do we use “cookies”?
We at Binge Remedy do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Also, These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Advertising Privacy Statement
At the moment, we are not affiliated with any advertising agency.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals? We honor Do Not Track signals and DO NOT TRACK, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking? It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When collecting personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission and the United States consumer protection agency enforce the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. On the other hand, We do not specifically market to children under 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, also establishes commercial message requirements, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
• Send information, and respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
To be by the CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Do Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected], and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 15th June 2023